Earth is a terrestrial planet that is the homeworld to the human civilization. Earth is located in the Sol System which is located about halfway between the outer edge of Milky Way galaxy to the center. Earth has one Moon. In this science-fiction story, Earth has a bit of a different ancient history than in real-life. Many million years ago, Sol System was inhabited by two different civilizations, Peurobians and Xurunians. Earth was inhabited by the Peurobians, which makes them the ancestors to the present-day human civilization. Peurobians currently live now on a planet located around Alpha Centauri A. Earth was Ground Zero in a war between these two civilizations. There was not much information of who claimed victory in this conflict, but both civilizations fled from the Sol System. Xurunians went to Andromeda Galaxy and Peurobians went temporary to live on Saturn's moon Titan which was at that time habitable.
The rest of Earth's history follows the same path as in real-life Earth, but 21st century and throughout is changed. Commander Orana Alvena is born on Earth in 2044 AD. In the decade of 2020s, Earth began to experience the bad part of what overpopulation is causing but the human civilization didn't solve this until the end of the 21st century. This was the start of another extinction-level event. Human population on Earth stabilized in the beginning of the 22nd century.
- 2017 AD: Discussion of settling a colony on the Red Planet
- 2024 AD: DPRK and South-Korea begins with the reunification process.
- 2025 AD: World Council formed.
- 2027 AD: Evaquation of Japan. World Council begins evaquation of the entire population of Japan to a quarantine zone in China. The island of Japan becomes uninhabitable for life after 5 months. Extreme overpopulation of Japan caused a major virus outbreak. To cure the population, the medical teams could not enter Japan because of the toxic virus, and therefore sent to a quarantine zone in China. The virus is not airborne.
- 2028 AD: USA form in a new rule, that families are only allowed to have 3 children. China still allows families to have only 1 child. Families that is living in Europe are allowed to have only 2 children.
- 2030 AD: Population reached 9.8 billion
- 2040 AD: All space agencies on Earth in a meeting with the UN, to form a colony on the Red Planet. The project to form a colony is agreed.
- 2042 AD: 12 astronauts being sent to the Red Planet to start building the colony. The astronauts are arriving in December the same year.
- 2046 AD: The first 1,000 colonists are being sent to Mars to live in the colony.
- 2060 AD: NASA recieves a message from outer space and wants to talk with Commander Orana. The message contains that they need to contact back, and they are saying there is a communication device on Saturn's moon Titan. Therefore, NASA decides to set up a manned mission where Commander Orana will be sent to Titan to contact his civilization back. The mission will take 2 1/2 months to travel to Titan, from Earth.
- 2061 AD: Manned mission to Saturn's moon Titan. Commander Orana is being sent to contact his civilization in the solarsystem Alvera, 1500 light-years from Earth.
- 2062 AD: Spaceship Alvera arriving Earth. Onboard is leader Borana, Princess Zalena, Orana's brother Kandor and Orana's sister Athenia.
- 2065 AD: Population reached 11 billion. Commander Orana revisiting Earth to help the human civilization to prevent their own extinction
- 2067 AD: The war against the Xurunian civilization from the Andromeda Galaxy begins. The human civilization take part in the war. The war causing significant damage on Earth and the Moon.
- 2068 AD: Human civilization facing the era of extinction. 30,000 to 40,000 people die every day. The same year World Council preparing for an evacuation plan were 60% of Earth's population will be moved to the planet Mars. Mars will then have a population of over 6 billion people.
- 2069 AD: This is the year were the war against the Cronosian civilization ends. The Cronosian civilization surrenders, the civil people choosing a new leader to have more freedom. One year later the Cronosian civilization joins the Inter-Galactic Alliance Federation for talks with the other leaders in the universe to have a closer relationship and a closer bond for cooperation. On Earth, the damages of the war are extreme.
- 2080 AD: Population of Earth down to 5.6 billion due to massive relocation to Mars.
- 2083 AD: 2000 humans moving away from Earth to the very first human-colonized planet outside the Sol System, to Veros Eridani II, 38.2 light-years away.
- 2084 AD: Another 200,000 citizens on Earth moving to the human-colonized planet outside the Sol System, Veros Eridani II located 38.2 light-years away.