- 2017 AD: Discussion of settling a colony on the Red Planet
- 2024 AD: North-Korea give themselves up and North-Korea and South-Korea become one country.
- 2025 AD: World Council formed.
- 2027 AD: Evaquation of Japan. World Council begins evaquation of the entire population of Japan to a quarantine zone in China. The island of Japan becomes uninhabitable for life after 5 months. Extreme overpopulation of Japan caused a major virus outbreak. To cure the population, the medical teams could not enter Japan because of the toxic virus, and therefore sent to a quarantine zone in China. The virus is not airborne.
- 2028 AD: USA form in a new rule, that families are only allowed to have 3 children. China still allows families to have only 1 child. Families that is living in Europe are allowed to have only 2 children.
- 2030 AD: Population reached 9.8 billion
- 2040 AD: All space agencies on Earth in a meeting with the UN, to form a colony on the Red Planet. The project to form a colony is agreed.
- 2042 AD: 12 astronauts being sent to the Red Planet to start building the colony. The astronauts are arriving in December the same year.
- 2046 AD: The first 1,000 colonists are being sent to Mars to live in the colony.
- 2060 AD: NASA recieves a message from outer space and wants to talk with Commander Orana. The message contains that they need to contact back, and they are saying there is a communication device on Saturn's moon Titan. Therefore, NASA decides to set up a manned mission where Commander Orana will be sent to Titan to contact his civilization back. The mission will take 2 1/2 months to travel to Titan, from Earth.
- 2061 AD: Manned mission to Saturn's moon Titan. Commander Orana is being sent to contact his civilization in the solarsystem Alvera, 1500 light-years from Earth.
- 2062 AD: Spaceship Alvera arriving Earth. Onboard is leader Borana, Princess Zalena, Orana's brother Kandor and Orana's sister Athenia.
- 2065 AD: Population reached 11 billion. Commander Orana revisiting Earth to help the human civilization to prevent their own extinction
- 2067 AD: The war against the Xurunian civilization from the Andromeda Galaxy begins. The human civilization take part in the war. The war causing significant damage on Earth and the Moon.
- 2068 AD: Human civilization facing the era of extinction. 30,000 to 40,000 people die every day. The same year World Council preparing for an evacuation plan were 60% of Earth's population will be moved to the planet Mars. Mars will then have a population of over 6 billion people.
- 2069 AD: This is the year were the war against the Cronosian civilization ends. The Cronosian civilization surrenders, the civil people choosing a new leader to have more freedom. One year later the Cronosian civilization joins the Inter-Galactic Alliance Federation for talks with the other leaders in the universe to have a closer relationship and a closer bond for cooperation. On Earth, the damages of the war are extreme.
- 2083 AD: 2000 humans moving away from Earth to the very first human-colonized planet outside the Sol System, to Veros Eridani II, 38.2 light-years away.
- 2084 AD: Another 200,000 citizens on Earth moving to the human-colonized planet outside the Sol System, Veros Eridani II located 38.2 light-years away.